Are you ready to expand your horizons, reignite your passion for IP law, and further your career?
Perhaps you're eager to work alongside some of the greatest minds in business, ranging from high-tech start-ups to the Fortune 500 list. If so, you're at the right place.
Lee & Hayes is a leading national IP law firm at the intersection of business, law, and tech. This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in our highly regarded, growing firm.
Why choose Lee & Hayes?
We take pride in our unique corporate culture and focus on a holistic approach for both our clients and employees. When you join Lee & Hayes, you join a team of highly accomplished individuals who take pride in their work, community, and families.
We offer flexible scheduling in addition to an excellent compensation and benefits package, including full medical/dental/vision, life insurance, retirement planning, PTO, generous parental leave, and more.
We’re more like a “high-tech company of lawyers” than a law firm.
- USPTO registration number
- 3+ years of patent preparation and prosecution experience
- Degree(s) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, or related fields
- Expertise in software applications, machine learning, AI, augmented/virtual reality, and/or optics is highly preferred
Duties & Responsibilities:
In this role, you will prosecute patent applications, with a focus on computer-implemented methods in insurance, financial technologies and e-commerce, medical devices, autonomous vehicles, heavy machinery, and optics.
This role may also include managing foreign prosecution and rendering opinions to clients. The position includes extensive interaction with in-house attorneys, inventors, and firm attorneys.
Attorneys at Lee & Hayes are consistently honored as leaders in their respective practices by numerous leading industry publications and vetting organizations, such as:
· Intellectual Property Management (IAM) 300 & 1000 recommended firm and individuals
· U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers®
· Best Places to Work Inland Northwest, Spokane Journal of Business
· Best Places to Work Inland Northwest, Seattle Magazine
· Super Lawyers®
Your application at Lee & Hayes gains you confidential consideration. If you prefer to use an alternative means of applying, contact HR at 509-324-9256.
Lee & Hayes is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We celebrate diversity and believe it is critical to our success. If you require an accommodation in the application process, contact HR at 509.324.9256