Rock Valley Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial institution owned and operated by our members. We’re innovators in our region and the industry and are expanding to meet the needs of our growing member base. Our mission is to Educate.Relate.Serve.Grow., and what better place to do that than with our own employees! We are looking for a motivated individual to help our team members refine and develop their skills to empower and equip every member, for wherever life takes them.
The Director of Education & Engagement is responsible for the design, delivery, and evaluation of appropriate learning solutions for the organization to ensure trained, motivated, and ready to work new talent, while also increasing the capabilities of current RVCU employees. The Director of Education & Engagement is a confident public speaker and a devoted educator who is up to date on the latest tools, resources, and technology to administer and oversee an effective employee training and performance program.
- Onboards new employees
- Develops and conducts group training sessions as appropriate.
- Assists in gathering participants' feedback and evaluates the effectiveness of training format and content.
- Ensures that staff training occurs, and individual training and career path plans are completed and followed.
- Reports on progress of employees under guidance during training periods.
- Conducts community training and seminars.
- Plans and implements quarterly staff development meetings.
- Updates training manuals, utilizes new aids as related to training and implements improvements to procedure method and teaching techniques used in training areas.
- Assists in the preparation of the internal training calendar that identifies training activities, and upon approval, coordinates their completion.
- Works with various departments to develop training on new products and promotions.
- Recommends training objectives and methods to the Executive Leadership Team.
- Writes training procedures for new functions and reviews existing procedures as needed.
- Analyzes the training needs of staff and management through periodic needs assessments.
- Ensures compliance with the credit union rules and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of training systems, resources, and technology.
- Has experience in education coordination, curriculum development, training assessment and evaluation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Education, Organizational Development, Business, or related field required.
- Three to Five years of prior Training experience is preferred.
The RVCU Difference:
At Rock Valley Credit Union, we believe that each team member is a valued contributor. We strive to be an employer of choice, by creating a positive and rewarding workplace that helps our team succeed. RVCU provides a work environment that promotes learning, growth, and the opportunity for team members to challenge themselves and grow personally and professionally.
Competitive Compensation and Excellent Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Dependent and Medical Care - Flexible Spending Account
- Generous paid time off including Federal holidays
- 401(K) Plan with employer match