Reporting to the Maintenance Repair Operations Buyer, the Receiving Associate is responsible for maintenance stockroom organization and clerical duties. This position takes place in the Maintenance Department and will oversee the receipt, verification, and completion of orders for all maintenance parts and orders. Completing receiving paperwork, placing items into inventory, and confirming the accuracy of receipts and purchase orders.
Monday through Friday (minimal weekends)
- Responsible for organization of the stock room, including maintenance & organization of parts within the stockroom, monitoring parts inventory levels, and labeling & documentation of parts location & quantity.
- Data entry into CMMS for parts, work orders, inventory items
- Assist with planning/scheduling work orders in CMMS
- Maintenance clerical duties
- Notify appropriate personnel when the in-house stock reaches order point or when ordered material is past the scheduled delivery date.
- Receive, inspect, and inventory stock material, parts, and tools.
- Receive orders for parts, materials, and supplies, verify orders, and check inventory for availability.
- Obtain and issue parts, materials, and supplies to appropriate maintenance personnel.
- Receive packaged materials coming into the plant on all types of carriers. Sort and deliver packages to appropriate areas in the plant as needed. Inspect incoming items and verify against the bill of lading and enter information into the inventory database.
- Perform periodic cycle counts of the inventory, expedite orders when required, and set up and add items to the computer system.
- Other job duties assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1+ years of relevant experience; Inventory Parts experience preferred
- Experience working with computerized maintenance management systems preferred, eMaint is a plus
- Ability to differentiate mechanical components and parts.
- Sharp attention to detail and accuracy Ability to operate a pallet jack
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Must possess a High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
- Must be able to perform basic math problems
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must be computer literate