The Finish Seal Sander is responsible for seal sanding and ensuring doors and cabinet parts meet Dura Supreme’s quality standards prior to topcoating. Great entry level position!
1st shift: 6am-4:30pm
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assures all dirt and dust is removed from parts and checks and ensures all tags and parts are correct passing through the booth. Checks the quality of doors and cabinet parts and rejects those not meeting Dura Supreme specifications.
- Seal Sands doors and cabinet parts to assure good adhesion and quality prior to topcoat.
- Touches up doors and cabinet parts utilizing materials available.
- Maintains stocking of sand paper daily.
- Resands defective parts, ensuring the most urgent parts are sanded first, then distributes resanded parts to designated location.
- Cleans and maintains area daily.
- Participates and contributes to a Work Team environment and follows Quality Control checks.