As a leading 3PL for 15+ years, we have the resources and know-how to manage the pick-up and delivery of product over the ocean, air and land no matter if it is international or domestic. Jillamy offers a full complement of freight forwarding solutions; including a customs brokerage as well as logistics, packaging and warehousing services. A fully-integrated transportation service network excelling in fulfilling our customers’ unique contract packaging, warehousing, shipping needs and capacity requirements, while ensuring reasonable costs and reliable deliveries. We have a warehouse footprint of over 1,000,000 square feet strategically located to major markets. Our food grade warehouses perform pick/pack, kitting, bagging, blister sealing, and provide cross dock capabilities. We offer a team-based environment that encourages leadership and resourcefulness, and rewards the “roll-up-your-sleeves, let’s get the job done” attitude.
I. General Summary of Position
Responsible for generating accurate and timely customer invoices. Provides support in gathering, maintaining and sorting through all documentation requirements by customer request to compile and ensure timely and accurate customer billing and carrier payment.
II. Essential Duties
• Creates invoices to obtain payment and leverages optimization of IES and other systems.
• Serves as key point of contact for billing and carrier payment inquires, reconciliation and reporting.
• Requests and gathers information and documents from carriers and customers to ensure accurate invoice generation.
• Resolves billing discrepancies.
• Manages and maintains the invoicing process.
• Confirms orders, bills, and charges on each load shipped.
• Promptly addresses discrepancies, provides root cause analysis and offers solutions to address systemic or on-going issues.
• Provides support to Import team for customer interactions and resolutions.
• Regular attendance and punctuality are required.
• Operates safely in all conditions.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• Follows policies and procedures.
III. Supervisory/ Management Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High School diploma or equivalent required. Relevant higher education coursework preferred.
• 1-2 years billing, data entry or related experience preferred.
• 1-2 years of experience in International Logistics preferred.
• Have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment.
• Experience with standard Microsoft Office and related technology.
• Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
• Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a high-volume environment with multiple priorities.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
• Must be able to work flexible hours across all shifts, weekends, etc based upon business operational demands and may be required to operate across various locations.
V. Physical Requirements
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Generous competitive benefits package ($15-$17/hour), including Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx plans, Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurances, 401(k) plan with Employer Match, Voluntary Term Life/AD&D, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Direct Deposit, Annual Reviews, etc.
Interested candidates should apply online at https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/List/4919/Jillamy-Inc for immediate consideration. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.jillamy.com.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including but not limited to race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, non-job related handicap or disability or veteran status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please advise Jillamy, Inc. Human Resources Department.