Who We Are
Bakkt is a trusted digital asset platform that enables consumers to buy, sell, store, send and spend digital assets. Bakkt’s platform, is available through the Bakkt App and to partners through the Bakkt platform.
Bakkt was founded in 2018 with a unifying vision: to connect the digital economy. We power commerce by enabling consumers, businesses and institutions to unlock value from digital assets.
Digital assets – which include cryptocurrency, loyalty and rewards points, gift cards, in-game assets, and non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, which are unique digital assets that are not interchangeable – comprise a growing $1.6 trillion marketplace. We are unlocking new ways to participate in the digital economy for consumers, businesses, and financial institutions. We accomplish this by expanding access to and improving liquidity for digital assets.
Since our inception, we have hit a number of milestones, working behind the scenes to build a platform worthy of our vision – lowering barriers of entry into cryptocurrency, launching partnerships with some of the world’s premier brands and adding value to consumers’ digital assets by making their rewards and loyalty programs more compelling.
Bakkt acts as a profound bridge connecting the digital ecosystem and sitting at the intersection of crypto, loyalty and payments. Our platform enables consumers to leverage their digital assets – from cryptocurrency, to select loyalty points, gift cards and merchant offers – in new and exciting ways. It also enables companies & merchants to access all of these capabilities, extending engagement with their customers, creating moments of delight while broadening the appeal and daily use of their loyalty and rewards programs. Now, let’s get to the real reason why you’re here – how we can work together.
As an Order Management Analyst 3 on the Markets Operations team, you will support services related to the storage of digital assets as well as help facilitate Bakkt’s customer business by detecting, troubleshooting and resolving issues related to customer orders. You will work closely with our Relationship Management, Product, and Engineering teams to support Bakkt’s proprietary software platforms.
- Manage digital asset transactions
- Identifying, troubleshooting and resolving productions issues
- Building and executing SQL scripts in a SQL server environment
- Developing and maintaining reports using SSRS
- Work with internal and external partners to monitor the order lifecycle and general health of customer orders
- Serve as an escalation point for high priority requests or complex investigations
- Communicate with end-customers and clients via phone or email to relay order status information
- Experience working with Case Management Systems to help troubleshoot and resolve issues with customers
- SQL and MS Office Skills
- Self-directed and able to work effectively in a team environment with strong interpersonal communication skills
- A security first mindset with strong attention to detail and ability to perform under stressful situations
- Comfortable operating in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- This is a non-remote position and in-office presence will be required · Scheduling Flexibility Required
- Bachelor's Degree
Bakkt is devoted to having diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Bakkt does not make any employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity of any other characteristic protected by law.