Who We Are
Bakkt is a trusted digital asset platform that enables consumers to buy, sell, store, send and spend digital assets. Bakkt’s platform, is available through the Bakkt App and to partners through the Bakkt platform.
Bakkt was founded in 2018 with a unifying vision: to connect the digital economy. We power commerce by enabling consumers, businesses and institutions to unlock value from digital assets.
Digital assets – which include cryptocurrency, loyalty and rewards points, gift cards, in-game assets, and non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, which are unique digital assets that are not interchangeable – comprise a growing $1.6 trillion marketplace. We are unlocking new ways to participate in the digital economy for consumers, businesses, and financial institutions. We accomplish this by expanding access to and improving liquidity for digital assets.
Since our inception, we have hit a number of milestones, working behind the scenes to build a platform worthy of our vision – lowering barriers of entry into cryptocurrency, launching partnerships with some of the world’s premier brands and adding value to consumers’ digital assets by making their rewards and loyalty programs more compelling.
Bakkt acts as a profound bridge connecting the digital ecosystem and sitting at the intersection of crypto, loyalty and payments. Our platform enables consumers to leverage their digital assets – from cryptocurrency, to select loyalty points, gift cards and merchant offers – in new and exciting ways. It also enables companies & merchants to access all of these capabilities, extending engagement with their customers, creating moments of delight while broadening the appeal and daily use of their loyalty and rewards programs. Now, let’s get to the real reason why you’re here – how we can work together.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for measurement, analysis, and communication for a variety of financial matters including, but not limited to financial modeling, budgeting, and financial reporting.
- Develop monthly and quarterly reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Provide analysis and interpretation of actual performance versus plan/forecast and assess the impact on future results
- Establish and maintain annual operating budgets for multiple entities
- Work closely with business partners to identify and execute operational efficiencies
- Liaise with the Accounting and Financial Reporting, and Investor Relations teams during quarterly close process
- Produce P&L reports, and related financial performance reports
- Develop key performance indicators (KPI) within the business
- Model pricing strategies for products and client proposals
- Effectively present financial performance reports to leadership team
- Continually improve the Company’s financial management processes by implementing tighter controls, data integrity, process improvement & rigorous analysis
- 7+ years of finance experience, preferably in FP&A
- Proven track record of providing support to business unit leaders and working with teams outside Finance organization
- Demonstrated ability to apply financial analysis in solving business problems and integrating financial discipline into operational decision making
- Aptitude for financial modeling as well as data analysis and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field required
Bakkt is devoted to having diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Bakkt does not make any employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity of any other characteristic protected by law