- Work inside vendor software platforms to deploy security systems.
- Understand networking concepts and how to configure IP based equipment on networks.
- Train customer resources on usage of delivered systems.
- Train Parallel Service Technicians on usage of systems for ongoing Move, Add, Change work.
- Employ Parallel’s standardized programming and configuration principles.
- Completion of commissioning and closeout documentation.
Knowledge, Responsibilities & Skills:
- Assist Project Delivery team as an individual contributor to provide superior products to the client.
- Willing to learn new hardware and software platforms to deliver Security solutions.
- Deliver new peripherals and solutions as they mature to the marketplace.
- Collaborate with customer resources to understand concerns and translate them into actions to be tracked by the Project Manager.
- Clearly and effectively provide feedback to Project Managers and Lead Technicians on status of work activities.
- Assist clients in translating business security policy into configuration of physical security systems.
- Actively seek to provide better solutions. Work with the delivery team to increase productivity by leveraging technology.
- Exemplify Parallel’s core values.
- Curiosity to develop better solutions
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace within a changing environment
- Effectively prioritize tasks based on importance and follow through, executing accordingly
- High degree of motivation, self-direction, commitment and integrity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with collaborative, team-oriented mindset
- Attention to detail, drive to exceed expectations