At VertexOne, helping utilities provide the best customer service experience is what we do. This is a very exciting time to be a part of VertexOne as our team is growing both in size, products, and the number of client’s we support across Canada and the United States.
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, leading to renewals and growth opportunities.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Work with customers to ensure they are finding value in our services.
- Serve as primary contact for client inquiries and concerns.
- Educate customers on the use and benefits of our products.
- Be a customer advocate capturing customer feedback and reporting requests using the change management process.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth.
- Develop and share best practices with team to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
- Schedule and facilitate client operational and quarterly meetings.
- Effectively plan and prioritize a high volume of customer activities and requests, following through in a timely manner, asking clarifying questions to determine the correct source & impact of issues.
- Ability to explain and demonstrate product features such as leak detection, customer notification types, water reports, customer letters and understanding water usage.
- Conduct client surveys, send welcome letters, help drive initiatives to increase customer registrations, assist with client water budget program development, rate changes.
- Tracking and billing of client revenue per contracts and change requests.
- Manage VertexOne vendor partners as required when working on client projects or initiatives.
- Work with sales to review and identify Client contract renewals and upsell opportunities.
- Provide WaterSmart platform training to newly onboarded customers either on-site or online.
- Prepare WaterSmart training materials specific to each customer account.
- Assist customers with report designs/layout, messaging and schedule delivery of water reports.
- Assists with department and product documentation.
- Performs HR activities; setting goals, assist with new hires and training.
- Assist with client support, responding to client requests during peak times and vacation coverage.
- Travel as required, within North America, to client locations or VertexOne company events.