INTRUSION seeks an executive administrative assistant who possesses structure, attention to detail, quality focus, high energy and flexibility to a high-paced deadline driven organization, while remaining calm. In this role you will need to work well in a matrix team environment, be able to represent the Leadership team with professional courtesy and acumen and deliver flawless work product.
Responsibilities include managing and interaction with internal executive team across all lines of business and external clients as well as managing the reception desk/duties. You will need to adapt procedures, processes, and techniques to complete assignments in line with the assigned activities and goals
- Manage the coordination and logistics of both internal and external meetings
- Organize offsite conferences and external events, including catering and transportation
- Schedules and coordinate arrangements for on-site interviews
- Maintain complex and detailed calendars and multiple inboxes
- Work at the reception, being the main point of contact when a person needs help to get to the offices.
- Screen incoming calls and visitors to determine the level of priority, while using caution in dispensing information
- Arrange and coordinate travel, as needed
- Process invoices and T&E expense claims for Leadership team. Ensure all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines
- Assist with staff on-boarding and off-boarding, which includes requesting equipment setup and system access
- Handle regular activities without prompting, and advise in advance with issues or delays
- Assist in editing spreadsheets and presentations, including creating, printing, and binding, for meetings
- Work collaboratively with other administrative assistants, in positive partnership to support each other
- Lead and coordinate ad hoc projects as requested
- Liaison with Building Management
Qualifications (Education, Certifications and/or Training):
- College degree is a plus
- At least five years of administrative experience, ideally supporting at the Vice President level (or equivalent) or above
Essential skills and knowledge:
- Advanced ability to organize
- Tact and good judgment in confidential situations, and proven experience interacting with senior management
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to manage competing priorities i.e. calendar management
INTRUSION is a 38-year-old publicly traded company (INTZ) that is a trusted partner of the federal government's Department of Defense (DOD) with over 800 man-years of cyberforensics expertise. Our recently launched commercial product, Shield, is a real-time Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven Cybersecurity protection layer that prevents ransomware attacks and data breaches.
For 25+ years, INTRUSION’s solution has leveraged the world’s largest, threat-enriched big data cloud that was built by analyzing, recording, and indexing current and new Internet traffic. Additionally, Shield uses real-time AI to inspect every packet of data moving in and out of networks without impacting performance to kill malicious network threats in real-time. Shield is a plug-n-play solution with no long-term contract required.
Join us to win the war on cybercrime! More information about INTRUSION can be found at www.intrusion.com.
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive, and rewarding work environment
- INTRUSION is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer