Summary of functions: The Service Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all aspects of service for our customers.
- Supports service team by scheduling service calls and dispatching service technicians.
- Seek, gather and organize all related information and materials needed for service calls.
- Request and organize insurance certificates, as needed.
- Enter all service calls and service projects into NextService promptly and update on the scheduler.
- Coordinate travel arrangements with service staff.
- Answer all emailed requests within two hours.
- Develop estimates and invoices for service calls.
- Perform A/R duties like running credit cards, processing electronic invoices/payments through government websites, and additional A/R tasks, as needed.
- Complete accurate, detailed, and timely invoicing on a weekly basis.
- Order, receive and stage all parts for service calls and service projects.
- Maintain accurate service inventory.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients by answering phone calls and facilitating solutions to their service needs.
- Track all service calls from creation to billing.
- Call customers and update them after each service call.
- Adhere to our company values represented in the acronym SOLID (Serve others, Outstanding attitude, Learn & grow, Incredible initiative and Dream big).
This position is also responsible for any other duties needed to help drive to our Vision and fulfill our Mission.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee may regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and taste or smell.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; outdoor weather conditions; extreme cold (non-weather) and extreme heat (non-weather). The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work in high, precarious places; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock; work with explosives; risk of radiation and vibration.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
- 1-2 years prior experience.
- Over one (1) year experience and proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Over one (1) year experience with bookkeeping, estimating and /or proposal writing.
- Ability to work with routine, systematic, predictable or repetitive activities.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and keep organized.
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal, with proper grammar and spelling.
- Thrives on working in a dynamic environment and easily acclimates to changes in process/systems for overall improvement of the organization.
- Must have PC skills and solid knowledge of the Internet.
3Sixty integrated is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. 3Sixty Integrated celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.