Central Baptist Village is a not-for-profit, faith based community with more than a century of dedicated service in caring for older adults. We are proudly a CMS five star rated community- our reputation for quality care has brought generation after generation of family members to live and thrive at our community.
If you have a heart to serve seniors and you want to be a part of a caring community and fun team - we want to hear from you!
As the Sales Counselor you will play an integral role in making our community the residence of choice for seniors in our area.
How you will make a difference:
- Manage the facility’s admissions process and provide target audience with facility-related information.
- Collaborate with the facility team in achieving census and quality mix goals.
How you will spend your time:
- Conduct in-depth interviews with prospective residents and other necessary parties to determine needs, assess eligibility and determine whether they would be a good fit for residence.
- Schedule, organize, and conduct tours with prospective residents and families. Review and provide admission criteria as necessary.
- Respond and follow-up with all walk-ins and inquiries following department guidelines.
- Create and implement an ongoing cultivation strategy to strengthen relationships with database of prospective prospects.
- Maintain and capture all prospect information and follow up interactions in the customer relations management system following department guidelines.
- Collect all information required for admission, including financial and clinical information, and present potential prospects to the Admission team.
- Coordinate all aspects of the move-in process, including introducing new residents at a welcome reception.
- Create and implement cultivation strategies to develop and maintain relationships with people who have an influence with the senior population such as the clergy, social workers, discharge planners, doctors, attorneys, and accountants.
- Working with the marketing team create, plan and implement events to bring in prospective residents such as seminars, speakers, and other activities.
- Maintain accurate reports and tracking information including the internal census reports, entries into the resident medical records, admission information and contracts.
- Participate in weekly department meetings, level of care meetings, and other meetings as necessary.
- Prepare, review and conduct contract and authorization signings with new residents & families, as well as existing residents moving from one level of the community to another.
- Stay up to date on programs, services and policies at CBV, to ensure accurate information is shared with prospects and families.
- Identify opportunities to promote the organization on social media
- Keep abreast of Medicare/Medicaid regulations that impact admissions/discharges to skilled nursing.
- Maintain knowledge of other senior living communities to make referrals to other communities if appropriate, and support team in collecting competitive information for the annual analysis.
- Interact professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization, residents, family members, etc.
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of all pertinent information in accordance with HIPAA policies and procedures
- Enjoy being part of a team, and support team members and other staff as necessary.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with other departments.
- Participate in rotating Saturday coverage, and on occasion work in the evening or come in early if necessary.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, rotating Saturdays
Salary: Base plus Commission