Position Summary: The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for driving activities and processes needed to meet customer expectations in a wholesale environment. This is achieved by receiving, reviewing, processing and updating customer orders. Works closely with other departments to ensure customer purchase order activities are executed efficiently and accurately. Responsibilities require multi-tasking skills, strong time management and organizational abilities, keen attention to detail, and the ability to meet milestones and deadlines. This is primarily a remote position with the flexibility for on-location work space.
- Receive, review and process customer orders received via email, company B2B website, and/or outside Sales Rep ordering software.
- Communicate with customers, Sales Rep or Regional Sales Managers concerning orders and shipment via phone, e-mail and video conferencing.
- Work collaboratively with key team members in other departments such as Sales, Operations, Purchasing, and Shipping
- Communicate clearly and effectively with other key departments to ensure customer expectations are achieved
- Must attend weekly meetings either virtually or in-person
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of combined experience, and/or education in customer service or related field
- Experience working in a sales organization, retail store or other fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects
- Comfortable working with assigned office equipment including, but not limited to, laptop, tablet or desktop computer
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Proficiency with Windows and Cloud-based programs
- Experience working with an ERP and/or POS system
- Required to have a dedicated work area established
- Ability to keep company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that receives a high-speed internet connection or ability to leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Familiarity with Zoom and/or Microsoft Teams
- Associates or Bachelor degree, or equivalent preferred combined education and experience
- Experience in the toy industry or related consumer packaged goods business with similar retail channel framework a plus
As much as we would like to reach out to all candidates, due to the expected high volume of applications only those chosen for the interview process will be contacted. If you would like to be considered for this role, please:
1. submit your resume at: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/fbd9906b-b1ad-43b5-a901-720f03463868/Toy-Investments-Inc AND
2. and take our short survey (approx. 10 minutes or less): https://go.apply.ci/s/SqyAdp6gGl
Toysmith is an EOE
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact us.
COVID-19 considerations: To keep our staff and customers as safe as possible, we are taking Covid19 precautions such as encouraging vaccinations, social distancing, availability and use of PPE's (masks and hand sanitizers) if/when social distancing less than 6 feet cannot be maintained.