Southwest Microwave is actively seeking motivated, ethical individuals who want to work for a financially sound company that values their employees and understands the need for work/life balance. As a global manufacturer of high performance interconnects and perimeter security solutions, our employees have the ability to directly contribute to the overall success of the Company.
Job Summary: Process customer orders, prepare invoices and generate shipping documents. Communicate with customers on order status and quote spare parts to customers.
Job Duties: Minimum job duties include the following.
- Review orders for validity, pricing, Terms & Conditions, shipping details, export compliance, commissions and shipment schedules.
- Enter customer purchase orders into sales order entry system and gain knowledge of security products to ensure orders are correct.
- Act as liaison between the customer, operations department and sales team.
- Coordinate shipments with operations and communicate status to the customer.
- Prepare Invoices, Credit Memos and Pro-Forma Invoices
- Work closely with accounting staff to ensure customer credit terms are conveyed.
- Prepare Packing list for shipments and other documents as required.
- Coordinate shipments with major carriers and freight forwarders.
- Work closely with sales team and technical staff to resolve customer service issues.
- Prepare sales quotes for spare parts.
- Enter data into various databases and file/copy records as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3-4 years customer service/order entry experience.
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to retain information.
- Strong MS Office skills and typing skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and a problem solver.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage concurrent projects while meeting deadlines.
Education: AA Degree preferred, HS Diploma required.
Physical demands: Able to sit for long periods of time, with good hand/finger dexterity for typing/data entry.