The Overhead Router Machine Operator is responsible for operating and maintaining the machine. Tooling and woodworking experience preferred.
Starting at $20.00/ hour
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verifies work orders selecting correct program for machining parts.
- Assures proper materials are being used according to production requirements and the material being used meets quality standards.
- Uses measuring tools to verify machine accuracy and calibration, and records on audit sheets.
- Labels, sorts, or stacks machined parts for next step in the manufacturing process.
- Performs daily and weekly maintenance and informs Manager or leadperson of any deficiencies.
- Operates equipment at maximum capacity safely. Overhead Router