ABOUT 3SIXTY INTEGRATED
3Sixty Integrated is a young, energetic company that places a high emphasis on learning and personal development by supporting and challenging its people to reach their fullest potential. As a result, 3Sixty Integrated is recognized as one of the region's leading integrators with physical security solutions in video surveillance, access control, intrusion protection and critical communications. Its distinctive approach of designing integrated, IT compatible security systems has generated an impressive client roster of corporate businesses, public schools, universities and government military bases across Texas.
• Services existing accounts by analyzing service tickets; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests and resolving problems.
• Establishes service by studying system requirements; identifying what items or components need to be ordered; completing installation and performing acceptable testing.
• Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques and recommending system improvements, as needed.
• Performs preventive maintenance on accounts with service plans.
• Documents service and installation actions by completing service tickets, reports, logs and records.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in manufacturer trainings, calling tech support and/or reading manufacturer instruction/troubleshooting documentation.
• Troubleshoots networks, software and other IT-related components, which are part of our security systems.
• Maintains positive relationships with clients to ensure consistent and clear communication.
• Assists installation/production team, as needed.
This position is also responsible for any other duties needed to help drive to our Vision and fulfill our Mission.
• High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
• Advanced skill level with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint; Internet software; Project Management software and Contact Management systems.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Effective multi-tasking and organization skills.
• Thrives on working in a dynamic environment and easily acclimates to changes in process/systems for overall improvement of the organization.
• Clear communication skills, both written and verbal, with proper grammar and spelling.
• 1-3 years of experience as a dedicated service technician, a plus.
• Experience with IT networking, a strong plus.
• Adhere to our company values represented in the acronym SOLID (Serve others, Outstanding attitude, Learn & grow, Incredible initiative and Dream big) and ensure the behavior of others is consistent with these Company standards.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The employee may regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
• The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and taste or smell.
• The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; outdoor weather conditions; extreme cold (non-weather) and extreme heat (non-weather). The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work in high, precarious places; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock; work with explosives; risk of radiation and vibration.
3Sixty integrated is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. 3Sixty Integrated celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.