Sam Rust Seafood is a processor and distributor of exceptional live, fresh and frozen seafood. We provide the freshest quality seafood to all types of establishments, including white tablecloth restaurants to buffets, supermarket chains, hotels, caterers, and natural food markets.
This position will require the individual to handle and cut fresh seafood to fill orders for restaurants and retail stores. This is a refrigerated area (approx. 40 degrees) and requires "hands on" contact with various species of fish.
Monday - Friday: 7:00 am - Close (4pm or later)
Rotating Saturday's: 4:30 am - close (typically a couple of hours)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior seafood processing experience preferred
- Capable of filleting different species of fish preferred
- Ability to follow instructions in English, both written and verbal
- The position requires an individual to be in good physical condition with the ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to work in a wet and cold environment
- Be able to work productively without direct supervision
- You must be Drug Free, self-motivated, goal oriented and capable of working as part of a team
- A good work ethic and the desire to excel