The Box Office Representative is required to work weekdays, evenings, and/or weekends, and holidays, as required in a busy and dynamic working environment. Position must learn, understand and operate the computerized ticketing systems(TM Host and Archtics); know and understand the complete layout of each event and its seating chart; deal knowledgeably and pleasantly with the public on the telephone and in person; account for all tickets sold and monies received from ticket sales at the end of each shift.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deal courteously and effectively with the general public.
- Comfortable with the use of technology including: computers, iPads, mobile devices and various other electronics.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Perform mathematical calculations involving money and tickets.
- Receive constructive criticism and work well with fellow employees.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suites
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt to new computer software.
- Superior Customer Service
- Research and respond to issues of patrons
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to initiate and build relationships with customers and interact via telephone and in person with customers
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings and weekends
- Possess high standards of integrity, credibility, and reliability.
Oak View Group
Oak View Group is a sports and entertainment company engaged in a wide variety of activities, including arena development, facility management, arena and stadium alliance, sponsorships and partnerships, security services, publications, conferences, and consulting. The company, privately held, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices throughout the world.
We are committed to ensuring all of our buildings and office locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams, employees, and fans. Thus, OVG requires Covid-19 vaccinations of all employees, sub-contractors, and vendors.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.