Today, one client at a time, Trilogy has become a nationwide firm with clients from coast to coast. Our clients have over $2 billion dollars in brokerage and advisory assets served through Trilogy and our staff has grown to over 150 comprehensive Advisors. Trilogy continues to recruit and mentor new talent to the industry, a commitment abandoned by many of its competitors. Because of this, our multi-generational staff understands the needs and perspectives of a wide variety of client needs. We utilize progressive ideas and opportunities to help our clients now and into the future. Today, as always, Trilogy lives by its development motto: never stop growing. Where will Trilogy’s story lead? We believe the sky’s the limit.
Trilogy Financial treats their employees like families. The following are some of the benefits of becoming a Non-Licensed Associate with Trilogy Financial:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Holiday
- 401k matching
- Eligible Profit Sharing
- Career Development, Mentorship and Education
- Series 65 Licensing
- Team Events and Parties
- Achievement Awards and Trips.
The Non-Licensed Associate position entirely devoted to obtaining the necessary licenses required to promote to the Associate position.
- Obtain Series 65 License within 4 weeks from hire date
- Obtain Insurance License within 6 weeks from hire date
- Provide support to Office Coordinator
- Focus: 100% training
- Actively utilize training materials and software provided
- Adhere to training schedule
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field; preferred by not required
- Knowledge of securities and insurance industries
- A drive for professional development and a passion for working with people
- Exemplary written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Highly articulate and able to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and consistent accuracy with all data
- Results-oriented mindset
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to accept feedback and training
- Assist with ad hoc office assignments
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Self-starter who can finish assignments without micro-management
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment; the company may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.