At Clarity, our mission is to deliver quality services by embracing Technology, Innovation and Sincerity and adopting a Simply Smarter approach for service delivery. Under general to close supervision, this position exercises latitude for independent action and discretion supporting all aspects of the SQL Database, related scheduled tasks, integration to multiple platforms, and code development. Projects will span all consumer benefit services (health care and COBRA). Application Developer works collaboratively with internal and certain external customers to deliver quality services within the specified timeline and scope defined.
REPORTING STRUCTURE & WORK SETTING
This position typically resides at Company headquarters. This position will report to the Associate Director of Application Development. The nature of the work entails that candidate collaborate and work closely with other team members and includes cross-functional departments.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing database tables and structures via SQL
- Creating views, functions, and stored procedures
- Writing optimized SQL queries for integration with other applications (Salesforce, Clarity Portal)
- Creating database triggers for use in automation and integrations with other applications (Billing, Finance)
- Supporting front end applications written in Java, C++, and C# (Portal, Intranet/SharePoint)
- Experience with PHP and .NET framework helpful
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- .NET technology stack: .NET, .NET Core, C#, Webform, MVC, WebApi, Entity Framework (Code First with Linq).
- experience with Xamarin Forms
- DevOps tools, including Github and Azure DevOps
- RESTful APIs
- Automated Functional Tests
- Hands on experience in Azure DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and strong technical knowledge of current Windows operating systems required
- Must have excellent customer service skills with the ability to empathize and professionally troubleshoot and resolve customers' issues
- Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, multitasking, and judgment capabilities
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment.
- Active Directory
- Single Sign on Process and Technologies
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS
Indicate applicable: Minimal travel to attend training or company meetings may be required.
Microsoft Certifications (MTA, MSCA, Azure Fundamentals, etc.)
Work or Related Experience:
Reliable and dependable with an attention to detail along with strong analytic ability.
Must have at least 3-5 years’ experience.
Strong problem solving, multitasking and time management skills.
Be detail oriented and work well under deadlines
Understand client/server architectures: Azure & AWS
Single Sign On experience preferred.
Experience designing and executing SQL queries to manage database schemas and data.
Experience working with structured file formats such as XML and JSON.
Proficiency with MS Office 365 Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook) is required. A strong, hands-on knowledge of Salesforce, Single Sign On, and WordPress are good to possess