At Vector Solutions, it is our distinct privilege to serve the everyday heroes who serve others – the engineers who keep our buildings safe, the manufacturers who make the products we use every day, the first responders who protect us, and the educators who take care of our children. Through our award-winning online education, safety compliance, and performance optimization solutions, our mission is to change the world by saving lives, inspiring professionals, and elevating performance.
We believe in fostering a positive workplace culture that attracts talent, drives engagement, increases performance, and invests in employees’ happiness and satisfaction.
So, if you’re innovative, passionate about what you do, and driven by the need to push boundaries in order to serve the everyday heroes that serve all of us, then search for your forever career with us at Vector Solutions.
Vector Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. diversity of every kind.
Why you will love working at Vector Solutions:
- Friendly, open, and casual work environment (ditch the suit & tie)
- Comprehensive, quality benefits package effective first of the month following your date of hire
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible work arrangements and generous time off
- Educational assistance available for all employees
- Generous referral incentive program
- Company social events
- Philanthropic opportunities
To be successful in the role as Key Account Executive – Federal you have to be sales-driven and a fast-moving person with a strong customer focus. You are passionate about creating a value for your customers, which ultimately leads to profitable business for both. To identify the right decision makers and influencers as well as the courage to ask the right questions is critical to your success. We see that you have excellent Communication skills - you know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals. You are best at what you do and you know how to get the best out of your colleagues.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing and executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets
- Attracting relevant stakeholders for meetings, organizing the customer in a group format, help create a basis for customer business case
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product from the competition focusing on our clear and compelling value proposition
- Forecasting and delivering against substantial revenue targets and achieve the assigned sales volume
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
- Working with Marketing and Business Development teams to drive lead generation and awareness
- Maintain detailed reports in the CRM system of sales activities including calls, meetings, demonstrations, sales, lost business, and any customer or prospect interactions.
- Communicate with customers and leads to identify and understand the issues they are trying to address; identify and suggests solutions to meet those needs.
- Organizes demonstrations of the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
- Provides periodic territory sales plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We would know this person was doing a great job if…
- ...the use of strong interpersonal skills helps lead Acadis to new customers
- ...driven to meet sales goals with a strategic focus that encourages other team members
- ...organized with process that creation of reports and progress are minimal effort to complete
- ...our products and services are communicated to our new customers that they are excited to begin
- ...interactions with clients exemplifies that Acadis values our clients service to their community
- 5+ years’ of sales experience to the Federal Government, of which 2 years involved a complex solution sales process or Enterprise software sales OR Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, or related field
- Proven track record of success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting and creating new business
- Experience in information systems and IT Infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and CRM applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Specific work experience in selling to the Federal Government is required
- Knowledge of the Federal Government contracting processes
- Experience selling to organizations with over 5,000 employees
- Creativity and organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients.
- Strong speaking skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time (Travel restricted during Covid-19)