The Registered Nurse prescribes nursing care, delegates nursing activities, and coordinates the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care to provide optimal quality care, consistent with the hospital’s mission and nursing philosophy, objectives, and standards.
Positions available in the following areas:
- 1 North (Renal/Oncology)
- 2 North (Cardiac Telemetry)
- 3 North (Peds/Medical Telemetry/Med-Surg)
- 5 North (Post-op Surgical/Orthopedics)
- Emergency Department
- Critical Care
- Operating Room
Schedule: Varied - dependent upon department
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure or active Emergency Graduate RN Permit to practice in North Carolina.
- Certification in BCLS.
- Successful completion of a hospital and unit-specific orientation which includes age and population specific skills for the area of practice in which the RN will be working and addresses the growth and development needs for the patients for whom the RN will be providing nursing care.