The Teall Properties Group (TPG) division of Teall Capital Partners was created in 2018 to serve as the arm for the high school market. TPG believes in the high school student-athlete experience and how it positively shapes our next generation. It is our mission to support this cause by connecting its community to organizations and brands that share in this belief.
Scope of Position:
The Marketing Coordinator position is responsible the formulation, administration, and execution of TPG’s corporate marketing, sales and operations strategies. This includes marketing communication, event logistics, sales support, reporting and analysis, database management, and other initiatives that further the goals of TPG. The Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Chief of Staff and will serve an integral role in the operations of the business, working directly with several EVPs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with colleagues to create presentations, templates and sales materials
- Develop comprehensive marketing and sponsorship plans that will effectively and efficiently drive sales growth.
- Coordinate communication within sales team and internal departments which may include updates, news, leads and insights.
- Conduct market research and analysis for top promotions, competitor information, marketing campaigns, and overall industry trends
- Develop weekly CRM updates, maintenance and reporting
- Understands weekly and monthly sales data to inform and provide recommendations or adjustments to maintain strong sales growth opportunities.
- Initiate contract generation process including gathering of data, contacts and inventory from various stakeholders and systems
- Assist with the coordination, scheduling and training of new hires
- Plan and execute special events including gameday management, sponsorship fulfillment and setup
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain flexible work hours including events that may occur on weeknights or weekends
- Self-motivated, comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment; willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done
- Demonstrated ability to identify and manage competing priorities; effectively manages one's time and resources to ensure multiple priorities are balanced and completed with high-quality, timely execution
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Bachelor's degree
- One (1) year of related experience preferred
Teall Properties Group is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.