The role of the Marketing Manager plays an essential role in the success of RCHS’ various business goals through the management of all marketing related activities. This role is responsible for collaborating with the office’s marketing, graphics and business development teams in a fast-paced atmosphere while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
The ideal candidate will be engaging, high-energy, collaborative, flexible, and willing to integrate into RCHS’ office by learning our culture and business goals from the inside out.
• Collaborating the firm's leadership to facilitate the execution of strategic plans
• Assist the Communications Director in external promotion of the firm to support various growth goals including sponsorships
• Oversee lead and pursuit tracking in CRM database in collaboration with firm leaders
• Thoughtful management, preparation, coordination, and production of qualifications packages, proposals, presentation materials, and competition pre-qualification entries
• Support Communications Director in developing information for external communication campaigns including social media, newsletter, blog posts, website updates as well as Public Relations consultant requests
• Manage preparation and maintenance of firm collateral such as project sheets, resumes, publication lists, etc.
• Manage project award submittals, project photo shoots and corporate event productions
• Attend business, industry, and corporate events as required
• Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Journalism, or associated Design field(s) is preferred
• 8+ years of relevant marketing/ administration experience working in an AEC or professional services firm
• Strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc)
• Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign is prioritized, Illustrator and Photoshop experience a plus)
• Excellent time management skills including the ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills required
• Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams with a self-motivated, positive attitude
• Some travel to meetings in various locations may be required