Engrain is transforming the way people find, lease, and manage properties. A recognized leader in next-generation touring technology and map-based data visualization software, Engrain’s products boast advanced integrations and technical flexibility for any real estate technology stack. We amplify the user experience and influence the bottom line for property managers, builders, developers, and owners of real estate. A nearly 80 billion dollar industry, multifamily real estate spans over 150k locations in the United States alone. Engrain’s 5% market share, with virtually no direct competitors, is an indicator of the available exponential growth planned in the coming years.
As a Salesforce Analyst, you will have the opportunity to be a part of our growth while contributing to a fun and energetic company culture. The Salesforce Analyst serves as the company’s go-to resource for effectively leveraging the Salesforce platform to meet adapting business needs. This role manages the development, implementation, and communication of growth strategies, processes and workflows as it relates to the configuration and administration of the company’s Salesforce application and governs data architecture and integrity within the SFDC environment.
Who you are...
- Proactive and solutions-oriented with a passion for troubleshooting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with extensive Salesforce knowledge
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
What you'll do...
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define, prioritize, and implement business processes using Salesforce, including integrations with other systems as needed
- Analyze user requirements and issues, and provide solutions while maintaining application integrity
- Serve as subject-matter expert on sources, definitions, and procedures for capturing, accessing, extracting, and processing data
- Create and manage custom fields, objects, layouts, list views, triggers, security configuration, workflows, and overall system configuration
- Configure, implement, and maintain workflows including automated alerts, field updates, proposal integration, and email generation
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help-related materials for application users
- Set up reporting dashboards as defined by leadership and users of the application
- Answer user questions and provide user training
- Maintain data integrity by ensuring standardization criteria is met through monitoring user activity, importing and exporting data, and removing data duplications
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify new opportunities to leverage the database that support growth strategies and operational processes
- Keep abreast of new application features and functionality, activate new features and functionality, and update end users with process improvements
- Monitor user adoption rates and determine whether additional training sessions, communication, modifications, or other resources are needed and implement as appropriate
- Limited developer work: Implement custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components) and integrations (API development).
- Configure, develop, test, and deploy activities.
What you offer us...
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one year of experience with development of Apex and Visualforce
- Minimum of one year of 1-year experience with development Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader, and developer platform tools
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification and Platform Developer 1 Certification
- Ability to work full-time out of our Denver office
What we offer you...
- Salary Disclosure for Colorado: minimum base salary of $80,000. Final offer amount is determined by factors including years and depth of candidate’s experience, certifications, and skill set alignment to the job requirements
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- 2-10 weeks of paid parental leave + additional paid and unpaid leave options
- Up to 18 days of PTO & 8 holidays per year
- 401k match up to 4 percent
- Annual stipend for personal growth through our Grow450 program
- A fun workplace with on-site amenities including a professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & team member lounge
Engrain's Values - Our success is built upon...
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.