We have an immediate opening for an Intermediate Interior Designer/Architect that is committed to the creation and development of outstanding design from concept through execution and is interested in working on a variety of project types and scales.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Demonstrated experience in residential architectural interiors. Experience with commercial projects is also a plus, but not required
- Strong design and project management experience with the capability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to lead a team from programming through construction administration, to include ability to advance strategic planning, originate compelling concepts, and develop construction drawings
- Strong communication skills including ability to present; can interface well with clients, larger project teams and consultants alike
- Experience in developing FF&E packages including budget development and custom furniture design