The Web Specialist’s primary responsibility is to process orders that are received from the Answers in Genesis online bookstore. In addition they keep up-to-date records of all automatic donations and processes them monthly. Acts as relief receptionist.
This individual should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Promotes the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Prints all AIG web orders and prepares them for entry.
- Processes all daily emails, responding appropriately.
- Imports bookstore orders into Donor Enterprise.
- Constantly monitors shipping costs, web specials and other special notes that may apply.
- Provides totals at end of day
- Responds to customer emails and telephone calls regarding order status
- Processes all returns from web orders.
- Maintains accurate records of all automatics donors, processing them monthly, and contacting them when a donation is declined.
- Handles all incoming phone calls to the ministry and routes the calls to the appropriate person/dept.
- Stays up to date and current on all information regarding the museum and ministry.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Must agree with and be able to sign our Statement of Faith.
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Regularly attends a local, Bible-believing church. Basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Aptitude to learn database
- Knowledge of Answers in Genesis ministry and products a plus
- Ability to multi-task
- Attentive to detail
Education & Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in data entry
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Understanding of the bookstore functionality
- Knowledge of Answers in Genesis products and procedures a plus.
Items Needed for Possible Employment
- Completion of online application
- Salary requirements
- Salvation testimony
- Creation belief statement
- Confirmation of your agreement with the AiG Statement of Faith
- Completion of a Background Check and Pre-Employment Drug Screen