Must have technical training or on the job experience to perform any job in the Assembly or Grind Departments on an as needed basis as deemed by a Supervisor.
Essential Job Duties:
1. To produce simple and complex assemblies by assembling parts, weldments, components and sub-assemblies; either hydraulic units, sub-assemblies or final assemblies of all company product.
2. Assists the painter by performing any jobs as needed. These jobs could include but are not limited to: maintaining the proper washing/rinsing/phosphatizing solution mix in the parts washer, maintaining all paint related equipment, mixing paints to specifications, performing routine maintenance and serving as a back-up painter.
3. Prepare product components for washing and painting by hand grinding, filing, scrapping and sanding to remove sharp edges, burrs, weld spatter, etc.
4. Maintains Engineering specifications by observing operations, detecting malfunctions and inspecting processed parts.
5. Contributes to a team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Produces product in a timely manner and to the best of his/her ability.
6. Maintains a safe and clean working environment for themselves and others by complying with safety procedures, rules and regulations including use of personal protective equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read and interpret basic measurements
- Lifting, twisting, reaching, carrying and bending
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Ability to safely stand for 95% of the working shift.