New increased wages for 2022! Insurance at day 31, continued employee recognition, swag and monthly events, discounts on product and a family work environment! On the job training in most positions assisting with little to no experience. Apply today!
Operate cannelure application, and inspection equipment located in the Secondary Operations Department to specified production and productivity standards.
Essential Functions of the Job (listed in order of importance):
- Apply bullet cannelures accurately and precisely to established standards.
- Maintain accurate laser inspection, packaging, and cannelure application records.
- Exhibit safe work practices and good housekeeping at all times.
Marginal Job Functions:
- Perform accurate visual inspections of bullets prior to laser inspection.
- Maintain accurate inspection records.
Skills Required to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- Ability to apply a thorough understanding of all visual quality inspection requirements for all bullets manufactured by company.
- Ability to make accurate and repeatable close tolerance measurements using micrometers, calipers, and other instruments.
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Functional knowledge of decimals, fractions, and units including weight in grains.
- Working understanding of counting, labeling, and production reporting.
Educational Requirements Needed to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- High School diploma/GED.
- Computer based skills testing. (Basic Industrial Skills, Assembly and Matching, and Matching Industrial Images)
Physical Requirements to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- Intermittent max lifting 30 lbs., intermittent lifting pushing 8lb maximum and pulling 8lb maximum.
- Standing/Sitting for long periods at a time.
- Ability to look through magnified glass for long periods at a time.
- Ability to perform close attention to detail work.
Experience Required to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- Ability to understand the operation of the Cannelure equipment.
Licensing or Other Special Certifications Required:
- Ability to operate electric floor jack.