Security Specialist to support the US Army, Fort Eustis, VA. This position will assist our DoD customer with the development, planning and implementation of physical security infrastructure and will identify and refine physical security requirements for planned facility projects and existing infrastructure.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Personnel Security – process/verify personnel security clearances and visitor security clearance certification using the Defense Information Security System (DISS), (Primary Area of Support).
- Physical Security – safe, key & lock control, visitor access including identification, processing/badging, & notification, building security risk assessment; security package processing.
- Operations Security – support OPSEC program planning and review/approve plans.
- Industrial Security – logging and tracking all Industrial Security DD254 packets for Aviation and Missile Center G-2, Industrial Security Officer; review and approval.
- Have a current Department of Defense Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Four years’ relevant military Physical Security, AT-FP, or Critical Infrastructure Protection experience.
- Provide proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID 19 or have an approved exemption under the law.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other Government agencies.
- Ability to brief high-level program officials.
- Ability to review and validate Visit Request with DISS.
- Ability to review investigative reports and evaluation of derogatory and mitigating information.
- Use the SWFT Finger-Printing Software and upload fingerprints onto the appropriate database.