Buckeye Power Sales is a Growth-Oriented Company Seeking a Project Manager for our Power Systems Division!
Founded in 1947, Buckeye Power Sales is the solutions provider for business, contractors, engineers, municipalities and homeowners. From power generation to light construction to grounds care– we have the machines, equipment, parts, programs & service to help you get the job done.
If You Are Seeking:
- Daily Challenges
- Ownership of Your Role
- A Friendly Team Environment
- A Place to Work that feels like Family
And You Are:
- Seeking Constant Improvement
- Motivated by Results
Then We Have the Opportunity for You!
Our Project Managers responsibilities require a specific focus on proven process and procedure to:
- Maintain positive relationships while interacting with all BPS departments, inside/outside sales, AE, credit, accounting, field service, etc.
- Manage all projects with current data and status through BOLT from job setup to job closeout
- Responsible for maintaining positive relationships as well as communicating with vendor partners (Kohler/Fidelity/etc.)
- Ensure sales/project management team and customers are consistently updated with the latest manufacturing/shipping status.
- Oversee the invoicing of customers & monitoring of customer payments
- Hold accountable sales personnel with all interoffice processes
- Oversee tracking of cost and provide feedback on actual cost information to sales staff for review of profitability
- Ensuring data integrity of all projects via accurate information in ERP & CRM.
- Managing all audit information (internal and external)
Buckeye Power Sales offers a great benefit package for our Project Managers including:
- Competitive pay with commission potential
- Regular day shift hours with overtime potential
- Advancement opportunities
- Excellent benefit package (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company Paid STD/LTD/Life, AND MORE)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental Bonding, Jury Duty, Bereavement, Volunteering)
To Find More Reasons You Want to Work for Us at Buckeye Power Sales, visit:
- YouTube: youtube.com/buckeyepowersales
- Facebook: facebook.com/BuckeyePowerSales
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/buckeyepowersales
- Twitter: twitter.com/buckeyepowersls
Salary is based on skills and experience.
** Military Friendly, DFWP, EOE
Project Manager Job Requirements:
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree from accredited four-year college or university; Engineering or Technical degree preferred; or two to five years’ related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Past project management or estimating experience with a licensed electrical contractor will be strongly considered.
- Customer-facing or customer-service experience is strongly preferred
- Switchgear experience is strongly desired.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to self-start, work without supervision, exercise good judgment and decision-making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with MS Office