Lexington Center Corporation, managed by Oakview Group: Marketing Department
Learn the ropes of marketing a premiere Entertainment Complex in the midst of a hectic and exciting production schedule. The intern hired for this position should expect to be involved in all aspects of Event Marketing. The benefits to the intern are both exciting and educational and include working with a great team of entertainment enthusiasts who care deeply about presenting quality work; learning about event management; helping to market and present outstanding performances at the historic Lexington Opera House, the Central Bank Center Convention Center, and the world-renown Rupp Arena.
This position serves as assistant to the Director of Marketing Department at Lexington Center Corporation. A successful Intern should be able to handle a wide range of projects and should be willing to commit 10 to 20 hours per week, but with a flexible schedule. With mutual agreement, the intern may work during normal business hours at the offices at Lexington Center, as well as certain event hours at a venue of the complex in the evenings or on weekends.
Oak View Group (OVG) is a sports and entertainment company engaged in a wide variety of activities, including arena development, facility management, arena and stadium alliance, sponsorships and partnerships, security services, publications, conferences, and consulting. The company, privately held, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices throughout the world.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Production Assistance – collaborate using strong creative and operational skills
- Social Media and Marketing – work with the Marketing team to create / design print and digital materials
- Event Assistance – assist with programs, projects, events and duties as assigned
- Administrative Duties – With direction, create and assemble materials, record keeping and analysis
- Currently registered at a college or university
- Detail oriented and focused, needs to be able to work independently, with supervision
- Excellent computer skills are a must, basic graphic design skills are helpful
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
Oak View Group
Oak View Group is a sports and entertainment company engaged in a wide variety of activities, including arena development, facility management, arena and stadium alliance, sponsorships and partnerships, security services, publications, conferences, and consulting. The company, privately held, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices throughout the world.
We are committed to ensuring all of our buildings and office locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams, employees, and fans. Thus, OVG requires Covid-19 vaccinations of all employees, sub-contractors, and vendors.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.