The Machine Operator III is responsible for operating machines in their assigned department.
The machine that you will be in charge of is the Grecon
2nd Shift: 4pm-2:30am
20.00 per hour starting and a $1.00 night shift differential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verifies work orders selecting correct program for machining parts.
- Assures proper materials are being used according to production requirements and the material being used meets quality standards.
- Uses measuring tools to verify machine accuracy and calibration, and records on audit sheets.
- Labels, sorts, or stacks machined parts for next step in the manufacturing process.
- Performs daily and weekly maintenance and informs Manager or leadperson of any deficiencies.
- Operates equipment at maximum capacity safely.
- Participates and contributes to a Work Team environment and follows Quality Control checks.
Why Dura Supreme?
Company offers Full Benefits
401(K) with company match,
Flex Spending Account
Paid Vacation & Holidays