Miyamoto International is in business to make the world a better, safer place. We provide expert high-performance earthquake + structural engineering and disaster mitigation services, as well as response and reconstruction assistance to some of the world’s most devastating disasters. Our work improves the environment and safety of pre- and post-disaster communities, schools, hospitals, historical monuments, international icons and more.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Project Engineer to work in our Puerto Rico Office. Miyamoto International is among the nation’s fastest growing structural engineering companies. With 23 locations across the globe, our team members adapt to new challenges that reflect the diverse needs of the domestic and international communities we serve.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in structural engineering or related field, Master’s preferred
• 5+ years of structural and earthquake engineering design experience
• Active member of the Association Engineers and Surveyors of Puerto Rico
• Advanced structural analysis and design skills in all common building materials
• Extensive experience in Puerto Rico, preferred
• Proficiency in writing and oral presentations as well as possess excellent communication skills
• Fluent in Spanish a must
• PE license and CIAPR membership required, must be issued by the Junta Examinadora de Ingenieros y Agrimensores, Department of State of Puerto Rico and they must be up to date.
Miyamoto International is seeking the best and brightest professionals to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated leader with exceptional communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks. Flexibility, organizational skills, project collaboration and accountability are integral components to achieving our goals. Your entrepreneurial spirit should motivate others, inspire new ideas and contribute toward business-development strategies. Successful candidates share our passion for helping others and strives to improve the quality of their work with each new challenge. This is an opportunity to expand your creativity and build your expertise in the field.
Miyamoto International has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy that applies to all positions.
Miyamoto International is an equal opportunity employer.