The Machine Operator III is responsible for operating machines in their assigned department. The Weeke machine is a large scale router that creates the cabinet shelves. You work independently on the machine. Lifting and maneuvering is required. The Weeke does require computer skills but we are happy to train!
Starting at $21.00 for 2nd Shift
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verifies work orders selecting correct program for machining parts.
- Assures proper materials are being used according to production requirements and the material being used meets quality standards.
- Uses measuring tools to verify machine accuracy and calibration, and records on audit sheets.
- Labels, sorts, or stacks machined parts for next step in the manufacturing process.
- Performs daily and weekly maintenance and informs Manager or leadperson of any deficiencies.
- Operates equipment at maximum capacity safely.
- Participates and contributes to a Work Team environment and follows Quality Control checks