Southwest Microwave is actively seeking motivated, ethical individuals who want to work for a financially sound company that values their employees and understands the need for work/life balance. As a global manufacturer of high performance interconnects and perimeter security solutions, our employees have the ability to directly contribute to the overall success of the Company.
Job Summary: Support SSD and MPD Quality departments with related activities which may include but are not limited to the following: Quality Management System, Internal Auditing, Compliance and Calibration. This role will interact with all levels of the MPD organization which may include quality, engineering, materials, sales and customer service.
Job Duties: Needs to work independently or as part of a team to perform the following functions:
· Assist in maintaining SSD & MPD’s QMS system
· Update redlined QMS documents
· Manage the release and communication of the documents
· Assist in writing standard operating procedures and work instructions
· Help support and maintain internal corrective actions, supplier corrective actions, returns to vendors, and returned material reports (RMA’s)
· Support the calibration process as needed
· Other duties as assigned
Minimum of one (1) year experience writing work instructions in an ISO, AS or FDA environment. Previous experience supporting a Quality Management System including internal auditing a plus.
Education: AA Degree or higher in a technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Physical demands: Lift/move up to 10 lbs. Corrected vision for use with microscope as needed.