The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and project support to our Project Management team.
- Work collaboratively with the project managers to maximize productivity
- Assist with data entry for projects including the preparation of bill of materials (BOMs) for manufacturing projects.
- Review and distribute project documents; follows up with internal teams and clients for required documents
- Maintain project records and documents; ensure they are correct, processed, and approved
- Assist in preparing and drafting communication including emails and other correspondence
- Upkeep of various systems/programs and filing of documents electronically
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Ability to work on multiple projects while meeting required deadlines.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
High School Diploma or equivalent
At least one year of experience in an administrative role
Previous experience working in an engineering or construction industry a plus
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Must be able to traverse the production floor as needed.