As a leading 3PL for 15+ years, we have the resources and know-how to manage the pick-up and delivery of product over the ocean, air and land no matter if it is international or domestic. Jillamy offers a full complement of freight forwarding solutions; including a customs brokerage as well as logistics, packaging and warehousing services. A fully-integrated transportation service network excelling in fulfilling our customers’ unique contract packaging, warehousing, shipping needs and capacity requirements, while ensuring reasonable costs and reliable deliveries. We have a warehouse footprint of over 1,000,000 square feet strategically located to major markets. Our food grade warehouses perform pick/pack, kitting, bagging, blister sealing, and provide cross dock capabilities. We offer a team-based environment that encourages leadership and resourcefulness, and rewards the “roll-up-your-sleeves, let’s get the job done” attitude.
I. General Summary of Position
The position is responsible to effectively engage with customers to ensure timely & accurate payments are made to the applicable company entity. Perform accounts receivable tasks including collection efforts. Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers enabling resolution of delinquent accounts and attainment of financial objectives while building customer relationships and mitigating risks.
II. Essential Duties
• Serves as key point of contact for accounts receivable & collections, customer reporting, and customer communication.
• Maximize collection of accounts receivables while maintaining customer goodwill.
• Identify billing deficiencies, determine root cause for delayed payments, partial payments and disputed invoices and coordinate with billing teams as needed to develop solutions for long-term resolution.
• Maintain records on all past due accounts, documenting details of actions to secure payment.
• Provide recommendation for Over Credit Limit (OCL) reporting and assisting with analysis which includes identifying customers to be reviewed for credit limit increases, working with customers to ensure required information to obtain credit limit review and assist supervisor with accounts that are OCL or close to OCL.
• Leads efforts to communicate with customers on invoices owed & develop solid methods for collections.
• Partner with Jillamy Sales Reps to provide timely and accurate information for resolution to customers.
• Ensure maintenance of accurate and up to date records and correspondence.
• Establishes and maintains strong relationships with customers and their accounts payable representatives.
• Review accounts receivable aging reports to determine and carry out appropriate collection efforts.
• Provide customers with consistent & accurate statements/aging reports.
• Learn and work within Jillamy “NetSuite”, in order to perform essential job functions.
• Regular attendance and punctuality are required.
• Operates safely in all conditions.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• Follows policies and procedures.
III. Supervisory/ Management Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field or equivalent experience required.
• 3 years of Accounts Receivable and/or collections required.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and work in fast-paced team environment.
• Proficiency in MS office, QuickBooks and NetSuite or other Accounting and ERP systems preferred.
• Willing to accept additional duties to aid the accounting department.
• Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment.
• Experience with standard Microsoft Office and related technology.
• Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
• Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a high-volume environment with multiple priorities.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
• Must be able to work flexible hours across all shifts, weekends, etc based upon business operational demands and may be required to operate across various locations.
V. Physical Requirements
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Generous competitive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx plans, Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurances, 401(k) plan with Employer Match, Voluntary Term Life/AD&D, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Direct Deposit, Annual Reviews, etc.
Interested candidates should apply online at https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/List/4919/Jillamy-Inc for immediate consideration. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.jillamy.com.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including but not limited to race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, non-job related handicap or disability or veteran status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please advise Jillamy, Inc. Human Resources Department.