Brunner is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We value Heart, Collaboration, and Attitude in every aspect of our business, especially our team members. We are looking for a Paid Search Specialist to join our Digital Performance Marketing Team.
A Paid Search Specialist is an entry level role within the Digital Performance Marketing department. In this position you will learn the ins and outs of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), working directly with search engines like Google and Microsoft Bing. Tasks will include keyword research, ad copy writing, data analysis and more. Within this role you will support more senior level roles by facilitating the completion of deliverables in an error-free and timely manner.
A Specialist may be asked to work across other digital marketing channels within our company including Paid Social, Display, and SEO, as well as to work on multiple clients. This individual should be comfortable working in a team environment and communicating with senior level team members. A Specialist should be a fast learner and is expected to become Google Certified and monitor industry news and online marketing news.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Act as the primary coordinator of administrative deliverables and support for all Channel Marketing members
· Capable of self-management of time while working across multiple workstreams
· Day to day engagement, collaboration, and partnering with internal teams, search engine partners, and client teams will be required
· Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Marketing, or Management Degrees preferred)
· 0-3 Years of Digital Marketing Experience and/or related experience
· Must have a strong grasp of numbers and be comfortable with data analysis and reporting
· Proven record of strong organization and ability to work across multiple teams
· Strong Microsoft Suite proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams)
· Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
· Experience with channel-specific management and reporting platforms for primary channel(s)
We offer your full traditional benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer commuter and transit benefits, as well as flex funds for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that unlimited PTO, half day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect.
Flexible Work Policy
It's simple - work where it's most convenient for you! We recognize that we're a mixed group of people with different priorities in our lives, so we empower our employees to create their ideal working scenario...in-office, at home, or a hybrid of both. Keep in mind you might need to pop into the office for a client meeting here and there, or even an agency-wide meeting.
Normal office environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of PC equipment.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.