Brunner is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We value Heart, Collaboration, and Attitude in every aspect of our business, especially our team members. We are looking for a Google Analytics Specialist to join our Digital Performance Marketing team.
• Outline and manage custom Google Analytics and Tag Manager implementations and account configurations based on unique data needs and business requirements
• Audit and/or troubleshoot existing implementations to ensure data quality
• Conduct website “deep dives” and on-demand analysis for our clients, specifically centered around Google Analytics and marketing campaign analysis.
• Present and effectively communicate data and insights to high level clients. Strong communicator and adept at providing supporting evidence for recommendations and suggestions offered.
• Identify data patterns (positive or negative) as they impact advertising campaigns underway, along with site usability or performance.
• Collaborate with technical and non-technical personnel, internally (colleagues) and externally (clients) for questions, support and training.
• Help drive the company’s revenue in this area, while aiding in support and services for existing clients relying on this product.
• B.A. / B.S. Preferred.
• 2+ years overseeing the implementation and configuration of Google Analytics and/or other web data platforms.
• Familiarity with Google Analytics 4.
• An understanding of data gathering, analysis, specification, verification and management practices and the ability to apply them in practice. …to include Page Tag Concepts.
• Documentation for governance and methodical QA process are required.
• Experience with Google Data Studio and Optimize very helpful.
• Extreme attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills with non-technical and technical people.
• Strong interest in web analytics and statistical methodologies.
• Core critical thinking skills required
• Solid understanding of user experience practices and principals.
• Strong problem-solving skills. .
• Ability to adapt well in a fast-paced environment.
We offer your full traditional benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer commuter and transit benefits, as well as flex funds for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that unlimited PTO, half day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect.
Flexible Work Policy
It's simple - work where it's most convenient for you! We recognize that we're a mixed group of people with different priorities in our lives, so we empower our employees to create their ideal working scenario...in-office, at home, or a hybrid of both. Keep in mind you might need to pop into the office for a client meeting here and there, or even an agency-wide meeting.
Normal office environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of PC equipment.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.