Brunner is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We value Heart, Collaboration, and Attitude in every aspect of our business, especially our team members. We are looking for talented individuals with community and content management skills to be a part of our Channel Marketing team.
The Community Manager, Specialist is responsible for applying advanced knowledge of social media platforms to a deep understand of consumer behavior to cultivate a genuine brand experience. This team member is the primary coordinator of administrative deliverables and supports team members within the Channel Marketing team on a variety of tasks. The primary responsibilities in this role include leading the day-to-day management of a brand’s social media presence, and to act as a liaison between the voice of the community and the Channel Marketing Lead. This role requires a strong attention to detail and an energetic, roll-up-your-sleeves kind of person.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Construct and enact response and escalation procedures
· Monitor consumer posts and lead team in responding to and managing issues appropriately
· Application of a distinctive community management brand tone
· Develop and lead approach for mining social platforms and tools for proactive engagement opportunities outside what is happening on client social pages
· Develop and manage client publishing process and editorial calendars for social media platforms
· Develop, create, and deliver compelling content that requires little-to-no editing prior to publication. This can include but not limited to social media content, blog posts and website copy
· Stay on top of social media and content trends to influence internal and external understanding of opportunities
· Research and analyze conversations across brand engagement sources to uncover trends and insights that can be applied to content and community with a special attention to consumer behavior
· Monitor and analyze KPIs related to client social media presence to help craft actionable recommendations to optimize and build community programs and content
· Maintain accountability for individual utilization. Manage personal hours, budgets and timelines appropriately
· No years of experience required
· Experience with social media platforms, Cision, Netbase, WordPress, Tagger Media and/or Sprout Social is a plus
· Experience with applying SEO best practices is a bonus
· Design experience nice to have
· Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university preferred
We offer your full traditional benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer commuter and transit benefits, as well as flex funds for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that unlimited PTO, half day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect.
Flexible Work Policy
It's simple - work where it's most convenient for you! We recognize that we're a mixed group of people with different priorities in our lives, so we empower our employees to create their ideal working scenario...in-office, at home, or a hybrid of both. Keep in mind you might need to pop into the office for a client meeting here and there, or even an agency-wide meeting.
Normal office environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of PC equipment.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.