Brunner is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We value Heart, Collaboration, and Attitude in every aspect of our business, especially our team members.
A Programmatic Manager is expected to be a driven digital marketer in the Digital Performance Marketing department that is capable of both tactical execution and strong client communication. This could mean a highly specialized individual that is an expert at one channel, or a multi-channel expert (depending on client responsibilities). A Manager is expected to own the development of strategy deliverables that fall within their given skillset and should be able to assist on more generalized deliverables. A Manager may be asked to take ownership or small to mid-sized clients and execute both tactical and client management responsibilities and may also report to and assist a Senior Lead in managing a larger client at Brunner.
This individual should be comfortable enough with tactical campaign implementation in their channel(s) of expertise that they require very minimal oversight and can also make strategic decisions as needed. They may require some guidance on high-level strategy and/or client communication from a Senior Lead or Director, but should be proactively striving to take more and more ownership of account responsibilities and strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Acts as lead on Channel Marketing projects and clients, alone and/or in partnership with a Sr. Lead or Director
· Capable of self and specialist management of time while working across multiple workstreams
· Uses tactical implementation mastery to execute on channel-specific client deliverables.
· Provides proactive strategic growth ideas on owned accounts, and handles ownership of account profitability
· Provides leadership and mentorship to more junior level staff, working to help nurture their careers
· Able to traffic, plan, buy, optimize and report on numerous programmatic media channels (GCM, GA, DV360, Amazon, Roku, Direct Buys)
· Exhibit a mastery of technical programmatic strategy. Algorithmic understanding/optimizations for each platform.
· Proper account structure setup and tracking implementation.
· Knowledge of iab (standard) creative specs and how to inform a client on best creative practices
· Share campaign performance in a cohesive way that gives an actionable outcome and deep analysis
Client Communication and Strategy:
· Effectively identify and communicate reports, topics, strategies, and tactics with clients on paid social and related marketing channels via e-mail, phone, or in-person
· Support and provide formal Social trainings on Social concepts and tools
· Assist in informal, hands-on training sessions on tools, social concepts, and client communication
· Support development of new processes, as well as refinement of existing social processes
· Manage and monitor social projects and deliverables with limited supervision
· Reporting: Extract insights from campaign data, identify relevant trends and provide well-developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall client search marketing goals and objectives
· Identify innovative and measurable solutions applying foundational social knowledge to help reach client goals
· Managing scope of client work, tracking timelines and client hours, execution and delivery of projects, and client communication.
· Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Marketing, or Management Degrees preferred)
· 5+ Years of programmatic Experience
· Proven record of strong organization and thought leadership skills (self-driven)
· Strong Microsoft Suite proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams)
· Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
· Mastery of channel-specific digital media management and reporting platforms for those channel(s)
· Capable of presenting to clients in addition to fielding client questions with little to no oversight
· Can work independently and manage projects from start to finish
· Understanding of appropriate time management of workload and how it effects profitability of projects
· Understands the team’s role in the larger agency process
· Expert competency level in Excel
· Strategic and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable client solutions
· Strong communication and presentation skills – spoken, written, or visual – for internal teams and external client executives
· Pattern of success, taking initiative, and repeatability in supporting and handling of above responsibilities
We offer your full traditional benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer commuter and transit benefits, as well as flex funds for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that unlimited PTO, half day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect.
Flexible Work Policy
It's simple - work where it's most convenient for you! We recognize that we're a mixed group of people with different priorities in our lives, so we empower our employees to create their ideal working scenario...in-office, at home, or a hybrid of both. Keep in mind you might need to pop into the office for a client meeting here and there, or even an agency-wide meeting.
Normal office environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of PC equipment.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.