Today, one client at a time, Trilogy has become a nationwide firm with clients from coast to coast. Our clients have over $2 billion dollars in brokerage and advisory assets served through Trilogy and our staff has grown to over 150 comprehensive Advisors. Trilogy continues to recruit and mentor new talent to the industry, a commitment abandoned by many of its competitors. Because of this, our multi-generational staff understands the needs and perspectives of a wide variety of client needs. We utilize progressive ideas and opportunities to help our clients now and into the future. Today, as always, Trilogy lives by its development motto: never stop growing. Where will Trilogy’s story lead? We believe the sky’s the limit.
Trilogy Financial values their employees like families. The following are some of the benefits of a career with Trilogy Financial:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Holiday
- 401k matching; Eligible Profit Sharing
- Career Development, Mentorship and Education
- Series 65 Licensing
- Team Events and Parties
- Achievement Awards and Trips.
Trilogy Financial is seeking an administrative assistant to support our wealth advisors in our corporate office located in Huntington Beach, CA. The administrative assistant is a non-registered role that will perform wide variety of administrative support duties and client services, including data entry, preparing meetings, and responding to clients’ inquiries.
The Administrative Associate duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform clerical functions related to opening client accounts, maintaining accounts, and processing transfers
- Organize and assist in the maintenance of complete client account and trade-related records for advisors
- Assist advisors’ requests and address any issue in a timely manner based on current procedure
- Answer calls and handle requests and escalate issues as needed. Ensure communication is done with professionalism and positive client service
- Provide reports and other information to advisors as requested
- Coordinating meetings with clients
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma is required
- 1-2 years general clerical is required
- Client service experience is preferred
- Background in financial service industry is a plus
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as utilizing MS Office, paperwork processing, and other office related process
- Interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to organize a steady stream of information and calls
- Detail-oriented and an ability to multitask while meeting time-sensitive deadline
- Basic understanding of technology-solutions: Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce. Able to learn new or product-specific software as required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professional demeanor
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment; the company may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.