UAP North America, is looking for a full-time Finisher to join our busy foundry, located in Rock Tavern, New York.
UAP | Urban Art Projects believes incredible things don't just happen; they're created, nurtured, believed in. Spanning art, architecture, design, environments, and everything in between – UAP works with artists and creatives to make incredible things all over the world. Visit uapcompany.com for more information.
UAP collaborates with emerging and renowned artists, architects, developers, and designers; to deliver creative outcomes for the public realm. We engage in all aspects of the delivery process from curatorial services and design development, through to fabrication and installation. Visit uapcompany.com for more information.
The Finisher will work within our highly skilled team, to detail and polish a variety of cast and fabricated artworks.
- Work within a highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team to produce world class fabricated and cast metal artworks;
- Basic metal finishing including welding, grinding, chasing, and polishing;
- 100% adherence to shop safety protocols.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in metal finishing work;
- MIG and TIG welding experience;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent team player;
- Strong work ethic and focus on delivery;
- Appreciation for the art world.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), paid holidays, medical/dental/vision coverage plans, ESPP, annual bonuses and more. If you have the skills to excel in this role, we want to hear from you.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Metal Finisher position.
UAP Productions LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.