Brunner is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We value Heart, Collaboration, and Attitude in every aspect of our business, especially our team members. We're looking for a Sr. Director, Web & Marketing Technology to join our Digital Experience Design team.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, experienced digital technology professional with the ability to lead a cross-functional digital team across a broad range of web, marketing analytics and application development projects. This role will focus on leading day-to-day operations and helping shape the strategic marketing technology vision for our organization.
In this role you will utilize your technical, process, platform management experience, and leadership to accomplish the following:
- Work with Chief Digital Officer to define the strategic direction for growing services for the that include CMS, marketing automation, email marketing, CRM, and experiential digital technology.
- Partner with other agency leadership and stakeholders to developing inter-agency vision for digital technology integration opportunities.
- Participate in, and sometimes lead, new business development efforts as well as organic client growth opportunities. Write proposals and statements of work to define strategic approach, budgets, and delivery options to meet client needs.
- Work with Account Teams to drive client-focused digital technology strategy, and to lead technology implementation solutions including web, cloud based apps, email, marketing automation, CRM and CMS projects for key digitally centric agency accounts.
- Strategy and delivery of operational, team-based technology solutions that drive operational excellence and ensure consistency in workflow, project portfolio management, resource management, development/collaboration, and project delivery.
- Lead, mentor, and coach your direct reports, as well as cross-functional digital teams.
- Work with functional leads and business leadership within the team to refine and define standards for project management, collaboration, and delivery of full-lifecycle digital projects including web development, digital marketing, quality assurance, design/UX.
- Act as executive in charge at times for our more complex projects. Guide internal teams on budgets, timelines, delivery, and quality.
- Minimum 7-10 years experience with marketing technology including cloud platforms (AWS, Azure) CMS (Kentico, Umbracco), marketing automation (Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot), email, CRM (Salesforce), and other web and mobile development technologies.
- Minimum 7-10 years experience managing cross-functional digital teams that include UX, creative.
- Strong people management skills.
- Strong presentation skills, including in a business development setting.
- Superior project and budget planning skills, and background in traditional and agile development methodologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively at both the team and management levels.
- Extensive knowledge of digital quality assurance, consumer-facing digital experiences, information architecture, user interface design, and development across a broad range of digital and mobile projects.
- Online advertising and programmatic media knowledge is a plus.
We offer your full traditional benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer commuter and transit benefits, as well as flex funds for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that unlimited PTO, half day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect.
Flexible Work Policy
It's simple - work where it's most convenient for you! We recognize that we're a mixed group of people with different priorities in our lives, so we empower our employees to create their ideal working scenario...in-office, at home, or a hybrid of both. Keep in mind you might need to pop into the office for a client meeting here and there, or even an agency-wide meeting.
Normal office environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of PC equipment.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.