You’ll become an expert in:
· Negotiate renewal contracts. Develop win/win negotiation strategies that maximize contract value while enhancing the customer relationship and the value they are realizing from WaterSmart VertexOne.
· Grow current customer accounts. Drive upsell of WaterSmart products and/or cross-sell to other VertexOne business lines.
· Prepare and deliver Quarterly or Annual Business Reviews. Work cross-functionally with our Customer Success team to maintain and grow customer engagement and satisfaction.
How you’ll do it:
· Maintain an understanding of government sales cycles and procurement process to guide the renewal and upsell process.
· Monitor customer health metrics to identify risks. Develop risk mitigation strategies and guide appropriate actions with Customer Success and Sales teams.
· Work with wider team to provide regular and accurate updates on renewal status to management and escalate when needed.
· Engage customer in conversations around renewal readiness, timing and general customer needs.
· Connect with customers on multi-year contracts to ensure continued engagement and customer value realization.
· Present renewal proposal(s) and options to customer and notify customer of upcoming contract expiration.
· Work with Legal, Deals Desk and Sales Operations to resolve complex issues regarding approval and finalization of deals.
· Partner with our Customer Success organization to review customer value achievement to achieve customer product adoption and high use.
To be successful in this role you should have:
· 2+ years demonstrated success in an Account Management, Customer Success, or Sales capacity.
· Proficiency in Salesforce data management, tracking and reporting.
· Experience managing a book of business or a territory for a SaaS product.
· Experience building relationships with peers and partners.
· Excellent customer management skills; including sales, account management, and/or customer service.
· Personal initiative to identify areas of process improvement and efficiency.
· Strong work ethic and quota achievement.
· Familiarity with a SaaS model, focused on cities/utilities/governments preferred.