Who We Are
At DAS Acquisition Company, LLC. (USA Mortgage), our mission is the unrelenting pursuit of perfection. We pride ourselves on the superior level of service that our status as a mortgage lender enables us to provide. Since 2001, we have been recognized as a top-choice residential lender in the St. Louis metropolitan area by the St. Louis Business Journal. Our ongoing success is driven by our strategy to deliver our clients a level of service unrivaled in the mortgage industry. We recognize that people are our competitive advantage, which is why we put so much emphasis ensuring that DAS Acquisition Company, LLC. is a great place to work!
What You'll Do
The Branch Manager is responsible for overseeing all activities within their respective branch(es). These experts manage their teams and ensure workflows are accurate and delivered timely in order to meet client closing deadlines. They secure branch profitability, follow compliance with DAS processes and regulatory guidelines, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Direct and manage Branch Sales Management and Branch Operations Management personnel in their daily activities, ensuring their compliance with DAS processes and regulatory guidelines.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of mortgage programs and guidelines; stay current with industry regulations.
- Partner with Compliance, DAS U, and other departmental management personnel to fulfill educational program requirements within the branch.
- Facilitate the training of new staff and manage ongoing training as needed.
- Oversee recruitment of staff and partner with Human Resources as needed - post positions, interview candidates, conduct testing/assessments, and construct offer letters.
- Oversee compensation programs for branch personnel, ensuring branch revenue margin is protected to maintain ongoing operational success.
- Ensure compliance with salary guidelines within DAS Acquisition Company, LLC. as a whole. Partner with Finance and Human Resources to develop appropriate compensation plans for commissioned Mortgage Loan Originators, ensuring compliance with CFPB regulations. Ensure operations personnel are appropriately compensated within company salary guidelines.
- Partner with Human Resources on employee relations and performance matters.
- May originate loans if licensed.
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8+ years of related mortgage lending industry experience and/or training
- Strong management skills, relationship-building abilities, process flow skills, and P&L experience
- Excellent communication skills; able to effectively communicate, educate, and motivate staff
- Familiar with all residential mortgage loan products and company's investors
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced sales environment
- Strong multitasking skills, excellent work ethic, ability to quickly adapt to market fluctuations, and positive attitude