At Springbuk, we’re a team of highly driven, team-oriented self-starters. We work hard—and win big—while crafting a high-energy, inspiring company culture. We aspire to challenge old ways of thinking and impact real change in the healthcare industry. Our team is on a mission to prevent disease with data. Interested?
Springbuk is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to build out the Customer Marketing function within our Marketing team.
This creative and flexible marketer will work across the Marketing, Strategic Partner Growth and Account Management teams to create partner marketing programs that grow our partners’ and Springbuk’s businesses. This individual will act as a consultant internally and, in some cases, externally as a Go-To-Market Strategy expert within the Health Intelligence industry.
Our Customer Marketing Manager will have stellar communication skills, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a firm grasp on how to build successful partnerships in a dynamic startup environment. In addition, as a member of a data-driven marketing organization, this person should be comfortable with owning key performance indicators including but not limited to: sourced revenue, sourced opportunities, and cost of acquisition by channel. If this sounds like you, explore the job specifics below. You might be exactly who we’re looking for, and we’d love to get in touch!
- You will create Partner Marketing programs that align with our tiered partner strategy owned by our Channel Partner Growth team. These programs will be templated across several different tiers and easy for our team to efficiently execute and drive tangible partner growth.
- You will create and own in-person co-marketing initiatives, webinars, digital campaigns, partner thought leadership speaking engagements, and field marketing events.
- You will develop demand generation campaigns targeted at helping our partners grow their business. These campaigns will be measure on KPI’s as determined by the Channel Partner Growth and Marketing teams.
- You will be an expert on our target persona(s) and be able to think like our customers, advocate on their behalf, and be customer-obsessed.
- You will work within the constraints of and manage a Channel Partner Growth budget, measure the ROI of the team, and report on KPI’s.
- Manage the Partner Marketing Team leveraging Healthiest Employers and field marketing event structure to track toward Partner Marketing goals as defined by the Marketing and Channel Growth teams.
A successful candidate will have
- 1-3 years of sales experience in the healthcare and/or HR Services and/or B2B SaaS industry
- 1-3 years of experience of marketing in the healthcare industry
- Previous experience and an understanding of channel sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfort with client-facing conversations and delivering consultative go-to-marketing strategies
- Ability to manage a budget and use resources as efficiently as possible
- Experience in ideating, creating, and executing field marketing events
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and technical aptitude
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Unwavering commitment to morals and ethics that align with Springbuk’s Core Principles
- Ability to manage, plan and navigate channel conflict in a increasingly competitive market
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.