The Guest Service Host is responsible for assisting park guests in the Guest Service Office and Strollers ‘N Stuff location by providing park information, giving directions, answering park phones, resolving ticket problems, and resolving guest complaints and suggestions in accordance to park policies and procedures.
This position is seasonal. Seasonal employees perform their work at certain seasons and periods of the year. Their work, by its nature, is not continuous nor is it carried on throughout the year. A seasonal employee who is employed at the conclusion of the season will be terminated.
- Able to stand and/or walk for eight (8) hours.
- Requires early arrivals and/or late departures.
- Able to handle cash, operate a P/C and AS400 computer program, credit card machine as well as count back change in accordance to Lagoon’s cash handling and cash control policies and procedures.
- Provide verbal instructions or information in person or on a multi-line telephone, be courteous, professional and use good judgement when answering questions.
- Provide excellent guest service and remain calm in stressful situations and assist the guest in any complain or grievance that they may have.
- Log lost and found items while working at Strollers ‘N Stuff.
- Able to learn and operate computer systems quickly and efficiently, while also interacting with our guests, accurately taking tickets, verifying Season Pass holders identity, stamping hands, and providing general park information.