The Quality Control Line Inspector is responsible for verifying cabinet construction meets Dura Supreme quality standards. Looking for an individual that has a Quality Control Background and Experience. The Quality Control Inspector is the last person that checks the final product prior to it being packaged and shipped. Attention to detail, and high standards are a must.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verifies job orders and sketches to door style, specie, and color, finish end specie and color, door hinge, drawer guide and drawer box.
- Verifies quality level with color match by comparing with master on style line, color consistency, touch up procedure accuracy, drawers, door profiles and edges, and face frame’s finished end stiles.
- Checks cabinet accessories, doors and drawers for completeness, adjustments, and size.
- Checks cabinet construction for quality standards including mismatches with end panels and frames, interior gaps, number and placement of rub blocks, corner blocks, bumpers, color blocks, touch-up kits and hinge doors.
- Handles product carefully preventing dents, scratches, or damage.
- Consults with Quality Control Manager on questionable quality standards.